What to do at the Montreal airport before flying back to US

Carolyn448

My husband and I will be spending about 4 hours at the Montreal airport (following our cruise) before flying back to the US. Is there anything to do there? Also, where is good place to eat? We will be flying back on a Saturday. Thanks

My husband and I will be spending about 4 hours at the Montreal airport (following our cruise) before flying back to the US. Is there anything to do there? Also, where is good place to eat? We will be flying back on a Saturday. Thanks

Your 4 hours will go by pretty quickly since you will have to check your luggage and go through security.

when we are going to the U.S. (We are Canadian) we have to go through U.S. Immigration as well which can take time. I'm not sure if you will need to do anything along those lines or not.

Lots of stores and you can check out the duty free. Free wifi at the airport too.

Lots of decent places to eat - you won't have any trouble finding something edible.

The lounge (if you are flying biz class or can buy a pass) is also another option.

If you are flying to U.S.., you will clear US. customs in Montreal airport before boarding plane.

Depending upon how long the line an d how many inspectors, that can take a while.

Edited by sail7seas

YUL is basically the same as most international airports. Crowded at times and lots of walking. The restaurants are typical airport, some quite decent. Loads of stores for shopping. Honestly, once you get through security and locate your gate, those four hours will not feel that long.