New to NCL- last minute deals?

DnA2010

Hi all,

We haven’t sailed on NCL ya, but I was looking at the Sept 30th sailing of the Bliss from Vancouver to LA- just curious if closer to the sailing the prices will rise or fall? Any thoughts?

Hi all,

We haven’t sailed on NCL ya, but I was looking at the Sept 30th sailing of the Bliss from Vancouver to LA- just curious if closer to the sailing the prices will rise or fall? Any thoughts?

All depends on supply and demand. Just like airfare. You never know. However, Bliss is a new ship so the demand is likely to be higher than other ships.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Bliss prices have been rising, the category of cabin that I booked is sold out, so can’t confirm if they have been rising on this sailing.

Going to be amazing watching the Bliss enter & leave Vancouver, I think there will be less than 4ft clearance under the Lions Gate Bridge. She can only get under at low tide

Hi all,

Bliss is a new ship.

if price drops, it wont till a few days before sailing for last minute deals to fill remaining cabins.

if you're flexible, wait and hope...

Hi all,

Like said above it all depends on supply / demand.

Out of curiosity, what's the current per person pricing and cabin type you are looking at, and what type of realistic price drop would make you book it? 5% 10% 25% 50% ?

Sure it's very possible to pick up a nice last minute deal BUT- you have to be flexible, and wait it out. Many times it will be less than a week prior to sailing. AND you have to accepting of not going.

Depends on you?

If there will be a lower cruise rate after Final up until a few days before sailing it most likely will be a category Guarantee cabin , without the promos that were previously offered ( OBC, Free @ Sea , ect.) so weigh those things of value to you that you will not have. Have a back up vacation plan .

If there will be a lower cruise rate after Final up until a few days before sailing it most likely will be a category Guarantee cabin , without the promos that were previously offered ( OBC, Free @ Sea , ect.) so weigh those things of value to you that you will not have. Have a back up vacation plan .

Thank you all for your thoughts- I am thinking of a little get away for husband and I and then maybe next year bringing the family on an Alaskan...I am 4 hours driving distance to the port, so that's not a big deal, but would need to book a flight back from LA to Vancouver. Looking right now, the Guarantee rate works out better than the Free @ Sea promo we would pick, and we've done Guarantee before, we aren't picky on cabins. When is Final?