Spa cabin beach towels question..

CRU1Z1N

So I've never been in a spa cabin but was lucky to snatch one up on our cruise this Sept. I've heard the beach towels are yellow. Are the yellow towels used a board the ship only or do we take these a shore on port days? I guess if not the yellow on port days the room steward will leave blue. Thanks!

Spa cabins always have the big fluffy yellow towels instead of the blue ones. If you leave it on the floor all dirty, it’s cleaned and replaced. I never carry our beach towels onshore with us. If you lose it or get it stolen they will charge you for it. And with four people it takes up way too much space in our beach bags, we don’t have room for anything else. So we just grab clean towels from the locker room in the spa and use them. They take up much less space and we don’t get in trouble if they’re misplaced.

So I've never been in a spa cabin but was lucky to snatch one up on our cruise this Sept. I've heard the beach towels are yellow. Are the yellow towels used a board the ship only or do we take these a shore on port days? I guess if not the yellow on port days the room steward will leave blue. Thanks!

Yellow for everything.

We've stayed in Spa Cabins on our last 6 cruises and never have gotten the yellow towels.. Hmmm

The bathroom towels were white but the beach towels were a beautiful soft golden yellow. I’m surprised you haven’t seen one with having done so many spa cruises. Our last 3 cruises have been spa cruises and we got big yellow beach towels every time. But they were all Dream class ships with the Cloud 9 spa. Maybe it’s only a Dream class ship thing.