Bon Voyage program on Carnival

1emerald1

Hello, Princess has a Bon Voyage program where anyone can board a ship that is in a disembarkation port and for a fee of $39 can have lunch in a main dining room with a glass of wine or a beer included, a guided ship tour, and get to spend time on the ship until muster drill.

Is anyone out there aware of Carnival has such a program? Thanks.

Princess is the only line that offers this. In addition, with the Princess program, if you make a booking while onboard the $39 fee becomes OBC for your cruise and you qualify for onboard booking bonuses.

You also board before suite/elite and can do on your own, or if you know booked guests they can board first with you as well.

Princess is the only line that offers this. In addition, with the Princess program, if you make a booking while onboard the $39 fee becomes OBC for your cruise and you qualify for onboard booking bonuses.

You also board before suite/elite and can do on your own, or if you know booked guests they can board first with you as well.

Thanks for the response. I am a Princess cruiser and have done the Bon Voyage Experience 3 times now and it's a great program. Not only do you get a mini cruise fix in, the price you pay goes towards a future cruise credit, plus I've gotten to check out two ships I haven't sailed on before.

I was telling an acquaintance about this who is a loyal Carnival cruiser and she thought it was great, so I said I'd see if I could find anything out for her.

Thanks for the response, I will let her know.