Booking Entertainment on Bliss

candigirl41

I just went in to book my reservation for Jersey Boys. It said it is in the cart, but when I look at my vacation summary it doesn't appear anywhere. My beverage package is there so I thought the entertainment would be there too. Am I missing something?

Candi

I just went in to book my reservation for Jersey Boys. It said it is in the cart, but when I look at my vacation summary it doesn't appear anywhere. My beverage package is there so I thought the entertainment would be there too. Am I missing something?

Candi

Did you complete the booking (complete "purchase", or something to that effect)?

If so, did you then see a page that stated "Completed" and have a "Print this page" icon?

Also, did you sign-out of your account and log back in?

If these things don't work, try again, or call NCL!

Candi

Like you, I couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong so yesterday I called the NCL tech department and she went step by step with me. It is the same procedure as ggTexasGal mentioned. Few minutes after I completed it, received an email confirming the entertainment.

If you book a 7:30 pm show, are you able to book a 5:30 pm specialty dinner reservation? I thought I read someone state that you couldn’t, but I thought that met the two hour window. Please advise. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you book a 7:30 pm show, are you able to book a 5:30 pm specialty dinner reservation? I thought I read someone state that you couldn’t, but I thought that met the two hour window. Please advise. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No. The dinner blocks 2 full hours on your calendar. It overlaps the show by 1 minute.

I recently booked a 5:30 dinner and 7:30 Jersey Boy show. They told me it has to be a 90 minute block. If you can’t do it on line, call NCL they will book it for you. Good luck.

Thanks. I figured out while we were driving through Texas yesterday morning. I did it on my phone and no access to printer until next week. It is showing purchased on my page if I try to book it again. Appreciate all the help.

Candi