Payment History

Does anyone know where to find your payment history for a cruise on the new website? I can't find it anywhere!

I don't think you can see it on the new website. You can contact Royal to get a guest copy showing how much that is paid.

Does anyone know where to find your payment history for a cruise on the new website? I can't find it anywhere!

I was about to ask the same question. Everytime I used to make a payment, I would always receive an email receipt shortly thereafter. Seems like this has ceased since the new website was released. I am really curious if Royal wrote the updated site themselves or if their web development is handled by a third party.

I was about to ask the same question. Everytime I used to make a payment, I would always receive an email receipt shortly thereafter. Seems like this has ceased since the new website was released. I am really curious if Royal wrote the updated site themselves or if their web development is handled by a third party.

You can use this automated number to get an updated invoice via email: 866-562-7625, press #4.