Choir of Man on Escape-a must see!just

bonniboo1

just got off the Escape. All of the shows are great but Choir of Man is a total standout!

I believe that it cost me around $29 which included gratuity. As a bonus you get a bangers & mash dinner which was pretty good along with all of the pints you would like! If you don’t like the dinner eat somewheres else before or after. The show itself is sooo worth it.

I was at Howl at the Moon last night which was a trip. At around 11:20 most of the cast from the Choir of Man came into sing too!

So anyways, book the Choir and don’t whine about the food or price! NCL isn’t “ Nickle & diming” you! They will be going on tour across the USA I believe the end of July after they hire and train a new troupe just for the Escape. I’d gladly pay to see them on land.

Bonni

OH MY G-D!!!

We loved, loved, loved this show, loved the guys - my 9 yo got called up to play cards during the show, and high-fived by the entire cast. It's not acting - they genuinely are nice, interactive and supremely friendly and talented.

These guys are going to be stars soon - can't wait to watch their success grow.

As for the meal - they brought a kids meal for my son and a veggie option (pasta and salad) for me - that, and unlimited Newcastle ale and one of the best shows we have seen ever - not simply on a cruise ship, made this worth every penny and more.

Does anyone know their last week on the ship?

I saw it mentioned somewhere they were off mid July. We are thinking of jumping on the July 15 trip and it would be a big selling point compared to the competing Lines if they were still onboard.

Thanks to everyone for the reviews!

I asked them on twitter and was told their last show is 7/14. Original cast is being replaced after that. Ncl has been holding auditions.

Does anyone know their last week on the ship?

I saw it mentioned somewhere they were off mid July. We are thinking of jumping on the July 15 trip and it would be a big selling point compared to the competing Lines if they were still onboard.

Thanks to everyone for the reviews!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I asked them on twitter and was told their last show is 7/14. Original cast is being replaced after that. Ncl has been holding auditions.

Disappointing, but very much appreciate the information!

I had same question as I'm sailing escape 7/1 - 7/8 and made reservation for last show of that sailing. Really happy to hear all the good reviews as it'll be my wife's bday that night too.

Disappointing, but very much appreciate the information!

• 5 months later...

This is one of the best shows I’ve ever seen - on land or st sea. We went last week on NCL Escape and it was only $20 US which included 3 course meal (Beef Wellington) and unlimited beer on tap. Amazing value.