Price watch

txgranny

Hello - I thought there was a site or maybe it was on here, where you could plug in your cruise date - and the cost you paid and it would notify you if there was price drop. Any help??

There used to be a site here called "Fareviewer" but has been taken down. No one knows why. Even my PVP can't understand why it is no longer available. The only way to check for lowered prices is to periodically do a "mock" booking and see what the price is currently. Then you can contact Carnival and apply for the price reduction.

There are some others but I think it is against CC Terms of Service to link them from here. Just do some searches on Google for cruise price watch or variations and poke around. I managed to snag a few price drops for my next cruise after being notified of a change in price.

Hello - I thought there was a site or maybe it was on here, where you could plug in your cruise date - and the cost you paid and it would notify you if there was price drop. Any help??

Whoa would love this info