Wife made great day 1 Cruise shirt/possible live Harmony contest input.

NO GUESSES YET!!!!!!!

Wife made this great shirt with her Cricut. We are going on Harmony July 14 and want to do a live Is the Drink package worth it contest. 2 weeks prior post a contest thread with a starting price of what the deluxe drink package and let every Cruise Critic member take a guess of how much my wife and I will either save or lose during our cruise. We will post out drinks during the cruise and subtract from the total. To make it easier we will round to nearest $1. We will pickup something on our cruise for winner. What do you think.

5baf31372e67cf3237a2facf273c1e0f.jpg

Front

a5e2083772585661865c13c1995a5334.jpg

Back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by hurls88

NO GUESSES YET!!!!!!!

We are going on Harmony July 14 ...... 2 weeks prior post a contest thread

5baf31372e67cf3237a2facf273c1e0f.jpg

Front

a5e2083772585661865c13c1995a5334.jpg

Back

This should be fun for you as well as those who would like to predict (when you’re ready [emoji6].) That shirt is very cute!

NO GUESSES YET!!!!!!!

Wife made this great shirt with her Cricut.

I had never heard of Cricut. How much did these shirts cost to make. Many custom T-shirt places charge at least $50 for small one time orders. This looks like it might be more affordable.

I won't be making a guess, but enjoy your cruise.

I'll bite!!;p Have a great cruise! CHEERS!!:cool:

Question: Why do you post all of the sports athletes' pictures on your July 14th thread??? Are you or do you have a relative who is a professional athlete or are you just a big sports fan?? Just wondered.

Edited by SilkySal
add

I had never heard of Cricut. How much did these shirts cost to make. Many custom T-shirt places charge at least $50 for small one time orders. This looks like it might be more affordable.

Cricut, it's a machine that cuts out images for craft projects.

http://www.cricut.com

Save $48.25

The Cricut is a machine that looks like a printer but it cuts out pictures, graphics, letters ect... The Vinyl iron-on costs about 11.99 a roll but you can do 2 or 3 shirts a roll. Bought shirt at Walmart for $7 xxl so I would say $15-$20 a shirt it cost if already have the cricut

A cricut is a machine to make cutouts. Unless you're doing a reasonably significant number of shirts, it wouldn't be cheaper to buy an entire machine (and necessary supplies) than make a custom order from somewhere.