Free coffee in MDR & Buffets?

km3045

I do not drink coffee, but me darling wife does. Each morning I have to pay (by the cup or by using a coffee card) to get her real brewed coffee to start her day. She brings it up with us to the buffet for breakfast. She refuses to drink what she calls the "dishwater" served in the buffet. It is not brewed coffee, but is made from a Nescafe concentrate. I do not understand why we have to pay to get a decent cup of brewed coffee.

It's called profit. Getting people to pay for something that they want. It's fashioned after Starbucks business plan. Horrid coffee!

No' date=' it doesn't make sense at all.

The "soda only" package supposedly has been discontinued, although if the right person has any stickers left you can sometimes buy it on board. It had been replaced with "Soda and More." Either of these offers fountain sodas only, not cans.

The water on the ship is great. If you want bottled water, order the package in advance. Otherwise, it is something insane like $2 per bottle. The ship's water is fine to drink.

Regular coffee, made from liquid concentrate, if included. Fresh brewed coffee will require a coffee card on most ships.[/quote']

Royal, Regal, Majestic, Sky have the free filtered coffeemade from ground coffee