Why are they so special?

miched

To be honest, I'm not a real cheapo and our next is a balcony on the Azamara Quest in SE Asia. Managed $1700 OBC ($800 from AZ and $900 from TA). We look for value and great itineraries.

I love the M Class ships. Nobody really needs to cruise with 3,500 others. It's got some nice venues and it's not crowded. They are all getting makeovers, but your promo might be because the one for the Infinity could be before that dry dock. Sunset Bar on the AFT of Deck 10 could be one of my favorite places on any ship. Enjoy, even without the spotlight. :cool:

No criticism taken at all. Everyone has different priorities when it comes to how to spend their vacation budget and should spend their hard earned money in the way they’ll enjoy it the most. We got lucky during a promo for our last cruise and the one we’re taking in December and when taking into account the OBC from our travel agent and additional Celebrity promo perks that came with the Sky Suite which we would have purchased anyway, the price for a sky suite was only a few hundred dollars more than the concierge class room we booked on our prior cruises. We’ve pretty much made up for the extra spend by taking red eye flights in and staying in less fancy hotels the night before the cruise. I’m very sensitive to confined space due to childhood trauma (could never handle an inside cabin!) so I think I probably feel/appreciate the increase in square footage from concierge to sky suite more than most would. We’ve also mostly sailed S class and the suite perks of priority boarding, tendering and disembarkation were very nice when things were crowded on our sold out sailing. Our December cruise will be on Infinity so will be interesting to see if we feel the value as much on a ship with less passengers.