Flavoured Gin?

Hi All,

I'm trying to decide whether it's worth paying for a drinks package for our upcoming cruise on Anthem.

Would anyone happen to know which gins are available on board? Do they have any flavoured gins?

I only really drink gin so that would be the difference between paying for the package or not.

Thanks in advance

There are loads of questions asked weekly about drinks packages and are they worth it, etc.

There are also the menu's and lists of drinks available as well in these threads. A sticky of this info would be great for everyone.

Different bars have different drinks, so I would suggest, go on board, have a look at each bar (there is a lot to choose from) and see if they have the gin's you like or would like to try. Work out how many a day you could drink (don't forget you drink less on board at port days and sea days 4 x more) and see if the maths works for you to take the package or pay per drink. Don't forget the 18% tip per drink as well.

I have seen the odd flavoured gin on UK departing cruises, not in all bars though and if you are a gin aficionado then I believe you would be slightly disappointed.

I like gin myself and I have always seen Tanqueray (apologies if spelt wrong), Hendricks, Bombay Sapphire and Gordons (I think Gordons, it has the green bottle).

This document has a list from a couple of years ago: http://www.cruisingpoweruk.co.uk/uploads/news-product_19_256722736.pdf

I've not seen a more reent list.

Thats very interesting thank you, I'd certainly like to try Deaths Door gin!

For some reason I have only drunk gin on UK departing cruises and I don't recall seeing most of those listed on the link.

Perhaps there is different availability depending on where the cruise originates from.... or maybe my memory is slight impaired :D

I'm just off the Symphony in the Med and it didn't have flavoured gins. I'm a gin drinker too and if if the ship would have had it I'd have found it! I'm also a Champagne/Cava/Prosecco drinker so I was able to make full use of my free Deluxe drinks package by drinking those!