Will we like the Koningsdam?

ASIWISH

• 2 weeks later...

Really liked everything about the Kl’dam from the food to the theatre to the music,esp, the dueling pianos. Specialty restaurants just ok, I think celebrity does them a little better, except for Asian which was awesome. Headed back on January 23.

After a few months reading posts on this board I’ve arrived at the conclusion that some of the most frequent posters on here haven’t taken a cruise in years and that most of their input is anecdotal and dated. What you are reading is a combination of nostalgia and their opinion of the way things oughta be - in their mind of course.

They’re so detached from the current state of things that they’re just plain wrong.

I’m just off the Koningsdam and no one gave a flip about gala night attire. Everyone was pleasant and friendly (passengers and crew) and the ship was beautiful. Ignore the negative nellies on here. Go have fun.

Not wanting to come off as "You can't say that"..but I disregard anyone who doesn't like a ship and is basing it on what HAL "used to be".