Please, please help!!!!

HoneyandMe

2 formal nights and a white night (3 different nights) on our 3 MSC sailings some men in tuxes/kilts, most in suit/ties. Women anything from gowns, cocktail/sun dresses--long and short, or fancy pants. We also saw many turned away from the dining room due to their clothing.

Seaside is a great ship, we sailed her twice already. Enjoy

Safe sailing

Sent from my SM-N950U using Forums mobile app

2 formal nights and a white night (3 different nights) on our 3 MSC sailings some men in tuxes/kilts, most in suit/ties. Women anything from gowns, cocktail/sun dresses--long and short, or fancy pants. We also saw many turned away from the dining room due to their clothing.

Seaside is a great ship, we sailed her twice already. Enjoy

Safe sailing

Sent from my SM-N950U using Forums mobile app

Thanks much.:):)

Shirt & Trousers with shoes will suffice for men, done 7 MSC cruises and never been turned away.
Agreed while I prefer to wear a shirt and tie at minimum ( I have worn my tux) for formal nights as long as you have a coloured shirt and long pants you will fine. Edited by Cullyman15

How many formal nights on MSC Seaside? Is White night a formal night or are there two formal nights PLUS White night? How formal is formal, especially for men? Sailing really soon.

Hi Honeyandme,

Relax...cruising on Seaside is whatever you want to wear...gym shorts and T-shirt’s excluded in the MDR. Formal nights are as stated above. You can make it as fancy as you want or downplay it with a neat look country club casual and nobody will say anything. White nights are the same...maybe half the pax will be in white. You are cruising in summertime so it is more relaxed in the warm weather. Enjoy...

We were on the Divina last October in the YC and my husband wore slacks and a polo type shirt on Gala Nights and was just fine. There were more men in slacks and shirts than with tuxes or suits.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We were on the Divina last October in the YC and my husband wore slacks and a polo type shirt on Gala Nights and was just fine. There were more men in slacks and shirts than with tuxes or suits.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you. This is very helpful. I have a 17yo DS, who is growing and I can't even keep him in jeans that are long enough. He has dress shirts, and we will have khaki slacks (he has to to have those for presentations in his pre-engineering academy presentations). Are jeans allowed in MDRs on non-formal nights? He has nice, non-athletic shorts that he'd love to be able to wear but will wear jeans or long pants if he has to.

How many formal nights on MSC Seaside? Is White night a formal night or are there two formal nights PLUS White night? How formal is formal, especially for men? Sailing really soon.

2 formal + white night , it's more formal than other lines but you don't have to be formal.