Question about online check-in

DukeASUGirl

Online check-in become available for me on Saturday, July 7. Does that means 12:01 am? I assume Eastern Standard Time because Carnival is located in Miami? (Which would be 9 pm Friday night for me)

My check in date was today, and while I didn't stay up till midnight, I was able to get the earliest boarding time when I logged in this morning...

I "think" the OP was asking about the ability to complete the online check-in process, not the ability to pick your arrival appointment for embarkation day check-in and boarding. Perhaps I misunderstand? :confused:

Online check-in become available for me on Saturday, July 7. Does that means 12:01 am? I assume Eastern Standard Time because Carnival is located in Miami? (Which would be 9 pm Friday night for me)

What is the rush.

I don't know for sure if you can do it at 12:01am eastern time specifically, but I was able to do mine about 1:30am eastern time when I got home from work the morning/night it opened.

Yes, check-in time is part of the process... The sooner you do it, once it becomes available, the better chance at getting the earliest possible check-in time slot...

Maybe I'm missing something, but isn't this when we can choose our check-in time for the port? I want to make sure I can get the earliest time slot possible.

Online check-in become available for me on Saturday, July 7. Does that means 12:01 am? I assume Eastern Standard Time because Carnival is located in Miami? (Which would be 9 pm Friday nifght for me)

My online check was available on Jun 25.. So I stayed up becuase like you I wanted the first available time I was able to get in at 12:01am. The check in time I got was 11am - 1130am..

Happy Sailing and good luck.

I forgot all about this, and was actually still out at a Girl Scout ice skating event when 9:01 pm rolled around, so I just did it at 10:38 pm and got the 12-12:30 time slot. Was really hoping for 11 am. :(

Oh well, it's still relatively early and we'll be heading on a cruise. I can't complain!