Celebrity Cruise line drink packages what has not been said.

Can you use your premium non-alcoholic drink package with room service in the Aqua class stateroom? I have been searching many threads and sifting through explanations comparing one package to another or what is included in the various packages but none have answered this one question.

I would like to have orange juice delivered to my stateroom in the morning and know if this will be an extra charge to the account or because I have the premium non-alcoholic drink package it is included.

Thank you.

Can you use your premium non-alcoholic drink package with room service in the Aqua class stateroom? I have been searching many threads and sifting through explanations comparing one package to another or what is included in the various packages but none have answered this one question.

I would like to have orange juice delivered to my stateroom in the morning and know if this will be an extra charge to the account or because I have the premium non-alcoholic drink package it is included.

Thank you.

Just off Celebrity Eclipse last month...and there would have been an extra charge to get the fresh juice with room service breakfast (We had the premium drink pkg perk). They called our cabin to confirm/verify...so I opted to just get the reg OJ...and it was actually pretty good.

Just off Celebrity Eclipse last month...and there would have been an extra charge to get the fresh juice with room service breakfast (We had the premium drink pkg perk). They called our cabin to confirm/verify...so I opted to just get the reg OJ...and it was actually pretty good.

That helps so much. Just what I wanted to know. Thanks for helping.