Spa Thermal Suite - Have you been able to book?

alishac

When the Edge Spa was first revealed I tried to purchase a couples pass for the thermal suite on our March sailing but was told by Celebrity that these would not be available to purchase pre-cruise. Has anyone else been able to purchase a thermal pass pre-cruise? I know that sometimes the information from Celebrity agents can be . . . inconsistent. :D

I don't believe you will be able to pre-purchase them. This is what the Spa FAQs sheet says:

"Will the daily rate to access the SEA Thermal Suite be the same as Persian Garden currently in rest of the fleet?

The SEA Thermal Suite at The Spa on board Celebrity Edge offers a myriad of experiences. This expanded version of the Persian Garden experience is complimentary for AquaClass® guests. SEA Thermal Suite day and cruise passes are available for purchase and range in pricing from a $69 day pass to a $249 couples cruise pass. Guests can book while onboard at the Spa on Edge. Prices do not fluctuate between sea and port days."

When the Edge Spa was first revealed I tried to purchase a couples pass for the thermal suite on our March sailing but was told by Celebrity that these would not be available to purchase pre-cruise. Has anyone else been able to purchase a thermal pass pre-cruise? I know that sometimes the information from Celebrity agents can be . . . inconsistent. :D

Although it shows on the planner, the actual booking did not work for me. That makes sense as the numbers are limited.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Also, Elite, Elite Plus and Zenith still will receive complimentary access to the Thermal suite one time each cruise, while the ship is in port. :)

Thanks for the reminder.

We are AQ class in Jan but not for our Nov cruise...If we can't get the full cruise pass, we will definitely use the one day E + perk...asuming it will still be a perk. I imagine we would have to book it in advance for the day of our choice,,