Am I doing something wrong? Trying to select a cabin online

cavecreekguy

LOL!!! Yes! I'm sure it's all Oprah's fault!:D

She should be very embarrassed having her brand tarnished by this debacle. Wonder what opt out provisions she has in her franchise contact. At least get a new photo looking more serious and concerned, rather than grinning from her deck lounger as her image flits across the website's new drive-by imagery. Salsipuedes, Ms O.

I have been having the same problem for over a week. Something must be wrong with the website.

There’s something wrong with the website alright. They tried to fix something that wasn’t broken and hosed it up completely.

I’ve given double negative feedback twice, complained on twitter, sent an email, and, after they stupidly sent me a survey asking how I liked the site, really let in to them.

Made me feel better momentarily but the website is still awful.

There’s something wrong with the website alright. They tried to fix something that wasn’t broken and hosed it up completely.

I’ve given double negative feedback twice, complained on twitter, sent an email, and, after they stupidly sent me a survey asking how I liked the site, really let in to them.

Made me feel better momentarily but the website is still awful.

I think their new site is awesome! No issues whatsoever... It is a welcome and refreshing upgrade to that tired old thing they had before!

I think their new site is awesome! No issues whatsoever... It is a welcome and refreshing upgrade to that tired old thing they had before!

How do you explain HAL's own recent website message they were "attempting to prioritize what to fix". That is a pretty awesome admission they know they have a worthless piece of junk.

Any personal interests in this website development Nut? At least provide some awesome tutorials for the first time users, who end up as frustrated as we old curmudgeons who hate change.......and the new website too.

How do you explain HAL's own recent website message they were "attempting to prioritize what to fix". That is a pretty awesome admission they know they have a worthless piece of junk.

Any personal interests in this website development Nut? At least provide some awesome tutorials for the first time users, who end up as frustrated as we old curmudgeons who hate change.......and the new website too.

Ditto to KroozNut...there are only 2 responders I can think of on all these threads that think the new site is fabulous.