Star Princess NB Alaska GDR dinner menus

basor

We will be sailing on the Star NB on the 18AUG with 2 grand daughters.....trying to decide which nights to make reservations in Crown Grill. Does anyone have copies of the MDR dinner menus for this sailing from this summer? Hate to miss crab legs, mussels, escargots, etc. in MDR.

Thanks in advance for any help

Edited by basor

I was just on Island Northbound/Golden Southbound and this is what I remember:

Escargot was an appetizer on the second formal night, which will be Glacier Bay day northbound.

Crab Legs was either the third or fourth night dinner northbound (not a formal night). Leaning toward thinking night 4, as that was the night of my free Sabatini's dinner perk.

I don't recall mussels as an entree at dinner. On one of the days the MDR is open for lunch there is an appetizer of New Zealand mussels (the large green ones). I just get a double portion and a side of french fries as my entree.

Just got off the June 23rd sailing. I don't remember crab legs in the MDR, so it was likely the day you are in Juneau. We went to Crowne Grill that night. Sadly I wasn't impressed with many of the specialty items served in the MDR, so I wouldn't let that determine your schedule too much.

I can't recall crab legs being served in the DR in a long time. Maybe I just don't sail on those ships that do.

Mussels are only served as an appetizer as I recall.

Escargot is usually on one evening although you can arrange to have it every night by talking to the head waiter.

We will be sailing on the Star NB on the 18AUG with 2 grand daughters.....trying to decide which nights to make reservations in Crown Grill. Does anyone have copies of the MDR dinner menus for this sailing from this summer? Hate to miss crab legs, mussels, escargots, etc. in MDR.

Thanks in advance for any help

Sorry but can you explain what a GDR dinner menu is? I’ve never heard that expression on Princess.