Leatherman multipurpose tool

Atlsooner

The answer is yes. Just don't forget and leave it in your backpack/carryon like my son-in-law did and we almost missed our flight. Security at LAX took him and detained him and made him check on his backpack if he wanted to keep the Leatherman. Good thing we arrived at the airport early

No problem on the cruise ship.

As long as the blade is 2.5 inches or less long, it's okay.

And it is OK in your carry-on. I travel with a portable fishing rod and have fished at ports of call throughout the Caribbean, Mediterranean, Alaska, etc... I typically get scrutinized at security when reboarding; only once in 30 cruises was it held until disembarkation, and that was either X or RCL.

Once out of 10 cruises HAL security confiscated my Leatherman, it was a two week Alaska cruise on the Rotterdam, I got it back after the cruise.

The interesting thing was, I went to a room to identify my Leatherman and fill out a form, and in the room was about four tables with dozens of knifes of all sizes and styles. I guess people like their knives.

I didn’t need the knife part of the Leatherman, I need the tool parts. I’ve fixed our suitcases, the rattling a/c unit in our cabin once. Just a good tool to have around.

Sent from my iPad using Forums