Reserving shows before cruise

I'm sure it's there somewhere, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to make show reservations through my Cruise Planner. I could swear this used to be possible. Do I have to wait to board, or am I just missing it?

Thanks in advance!

We are going on the Oasis in Oct. We are under 90 days and it still says entertainment is unavailable to book online. Is this typical? I don't want to miss out on shows or have to call to reserve.

We are going in October too and ours s still not available. I am waiting for that 60 day mark and hope it shows up then.

It has varies on just about every Oasis cruise we have been on...:o

We are also on the Oasis in October. We just called to make sure it wasn't just our computer as I was having all sorts of problems with this website. The person said it will be available to pre book anywhere from 60-90 days.

We are also on the Oasis in October. We just called to make sure it wasn't just our computer as I was having all sorts of problems with this website. The person said it will be available to pre book anywhere from 60-90 days.

Was my Daughters experience also on last cruise, wasn't available before. Cruise to cruise can be even earlier as we see...

We are at 88 days until we sail on Allure and we still can not reserve shows. I'm looking every day and sometimes twice a day. I definitely want to get our reservations in prior to sailing.

We are also on this Allure cruise, and I called RC yesterday about reserving shows. They told me that entertainment reservations will become available online 60 - 90 days from sail date.