Harmony of the Seas Suite Perks (Confusion over 11 to 11 drinks)

Has anyone recently been on the Harmony of the Seas in a Sky Class suite? We have been seeing conflicting information regarding suite perks for this ship. Particularly, we were wondering if there is still beer/wine offered in the Suite Lounge from 11 to 11 or if alcohol is only included during happy hour. If there is anyone who has recently gone on the Harmony in a Sky Suite and wouldn't mind posting their Concierge letter/email for us to review, that would be appreciated!! Thanks!

Kind of surprised no one has answered you yet, but if it helps any, I can find out next week when we sail Harmony and will post the letter here if no one else has.

Jan

That would be great. What type of room are you staying at?

Sent from my vivo NEX S using Forums mobile app

You can get mixed drinks any time the bar is open, have your plastic handy.

The letter says " bar service from 11 to 11 in the suite lounge, serving a wide array of beverages for ...purchase...."

Edited by setsail

That would be great. What type of room are you staying at?

We are in a 2C balcony, but since we are Pinnacle, will have the suite perks. :D

Will check back here to see if someone has posted the letter or actually answered your question, and if not, will do so.

Best,

Jan

You can get mixed drinks any time the bar is open, have your plastic handy.

The letter says " bar service from 11 to 11 in the suite lounge, serving a wide array of beverages for ...purchase...."

Of course we know we can purchase drinks. When we previously sailed in a suite on the Allure, we had free beer and wine from 11 to 11 as a suite perk. On the forums, I am reading mixed answers regarding what the current policy is. It seems like the policy on the Harmony has changed from free drinks from 11 to 11 to only during happy hour.

As far as I know it's only been beer/wine 11 to 11

Any thing else they have in the bar can be purchased

Drinks with no upcharge during happy hour

Post a link to what you read or a quote. Maybe it's all changed

As far as I know it's only been beer/wine 11 to 11

Any thing else they have in the bar can be purchased

Drinks with no upcharge during happy hour

Post a link to what you read or a quote. Maybe it's all changed

There was a post within the last couple weeks that they were no longer providing the free beer and wine from 11 to 11. That’s what the OP is looking for clarification on from someone who has sailed in the past few weeks,

We just got off the Harmony yesterday & were Sky Class. There was definitely confusion over this. From our experience...

- The letter does state bar open in Suite Lounge from 11-11 with happy hour, including complimentary drinks & light appetizers, from 4:30 (maybe 4:00) to 8:00 daily. At other times, beverages can be purchased. We found this to be the case in the Suite Lounge.

- When dining at Coastal Kitchen for lunch, beer & wine were complimentary (some servers said mixed drinks too, but others said only beer & wine).

Hope this helps!

Mohammed & Jeramias (concierges) were excellent.

Also, Coastal Kitchen was great! Jose, the host, and our server Mark (both from Philippines) were excellent!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We just got off the Harmony yesterday & were Sky Class. There was definitely confusion over this. From our experience...

- The letter does state bar open in Suite Lounge from 11-11 with happy hour, including complimentary drinks & light appetizers, from 4:30 (maybe 4:00) to 8:00 daily. At other times, beverages can be purchased. We found this to be the case in the Suite Lounge.

- When dining at Coastal Kitchen for lunch, beer & wine were complimentary (some servers said mixed drinks too, but others said only beer & wine).

Hope this helps!

Mohammed & Jeramias (concierges) were excellent.

Also, Coastal Kitchen was great! Jose, the host, and our server Mark (both from Philippines) were excellent!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you for your help. This is what we were looking for. Hope you had an amazing trip!