Last Minute Cabin Availablity

charlielinda

We have to cancel our Transatlantic in October due to medical appointments and want to book the Equinox for September 14. Right now there are two baloney cabins which aren’t great. Does anyone have an idea what the likelihood of a concierge or better balcony coming up in the next week or so. Have all of the travel agencies released their inventory by now. Any help would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just checked some large TA sites and they are showing less than 10 veranda cabins available, including 3 1A’s. You may want to check some large TA sites and book that way or find a cabin you want and call X to book the cabin you prefer.

We are also on the Equinox September 14. Last year we were as well and didn’t book until after final payment was due, but fortunately got an awesome cabin. This year we booked about 3 weeks before final payment was due and I asked our TA if we should wait until after final payment to see if some cabins opened up with people canceling. She told us to definitely not wait. We were very lucky last year and that is something that usually doesn’t happen. I have since checked some other sites and see that they only offer a guarantee veranda cabin so I don’t think I would wait. I’m not even 100% happy with where we are for this cruise, but understand since we booked so late. We won’t be in there much anyway. I would go ahead and book before it’s too late and you end up with nothing.

I was just looking on the Celebrity site and see 2 cabins on deck 7 that have the deeper balconies. The one on the starboard side is deeper than the one on the port side, but both are nice balconies. I would definitely jump on that as there isn’t much left

right now the best available is the 1A, 3 angled cabins available. it is impossible to know if there will be a concierge cancellation, you can speak with your TA to register you in the waiting list for concierge.