RC Cruisers - Is 50% off second person an amazing deal?

Lots of great info and discussion - I really appreciate it. I think I’m going to book this week and see how the rate changes after the 50% off - I’m a daredevil. Won’t wait much longer than that, but good to know I can watch for further price drops and sales for repricing. I imagine if I book online that I’d just call RCI if I see a lower rate? (Prior to final payment of course)

Lots of great info and discussion - I really appreciate it. I think I’m going to book this week and see how the rate changes after the 50% off - I’m a daredevil. Won’t wait much longer than that, but good to know I can watch for further price drops and sales for repricing. I imagine if I book online that I’d just call RCI if I see a lower rate? (Prior to final payment of course)

That is the classical way to do it. Just remember the downside if you book the non-refundable fare.

Yes

Sent from my BG2-W09 using Forums mobile app

Ahhh I decided to do it. My mom is so excited (will be her first cruise and probably a last-hurrah kind of trip as she is 85 and still thankfully in relatively good health). I booked the refundable deposit version, it was a couple hundred more than the non-refundable deposit, but I am feeling good that if anything bad happens and her health declines we still have until mid-June of next year to cancel with no penalty. Will continue to monitor for price drops though, and might get a good deal on drink packages! *I'll be the boozer and she'll be the non-alcohol refreshment package haha*