Coral Princess balcony selection help

Schti

Hi everyone! Soon to be first time Princess cruisers. We (2 active 60 something couples) are late booking a southbound Alaskan cruise for June 2019 so the contiguous balcony choices are very limited! Whatever you can tell us about Cabin C505, C509, C527, C531, B347 and/or B351 would be great. I appreciate your help!!! We're ready to book and need to pick rooms before they sell out too. Thank you!!

Hi everyone! Soon to be first time Princess cruisers. We (2 active 60 something couples) are late booking a southbound Alaskan cruise for June 2019 so the contiguous balcony choices are very limited! Whatever you can tell us about Cabin C505, C509, C527, C531, B347 and/or B351 would be great. I appreciate your help!!! We're ready to book and need to pick rooms before they sell out too. Thank you!!

Our preferred location would be mid-aft balconies C505 and C509. That said, Caribe balconies are larger and more expensive than those on Baha (B). We get seasick so we choose a low deck and a center cabin. I hope this helps.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

All the cabins you mention have the same interiors.

The "C" cabins you mention have 9' x 9' balconies which are half covered. C505 has a blocked view forward by the protruding mini suite adjacent to it. C509 will cost slightly more than C527 and C531 and they will provide an identical experience.

B347 and B351 will be the same. Each will have a 5' x 9' balcony fully covered. Being Cat. BB the fare will be less than the cabins you mention on deck 10.

I would opt for the Caribe cabins, all things considered. The larger, half covered balconies are a positive attribute. All of the Caribe cabins listed are in a pretty good location, close to mid ship; the Baja cabins are a bit more forward.