Good Customer Service

charlielinda

Today a spent over an hour with a supervisor on the phone regarding our booking. She was very helpful and patient. I would like to write an email to praise her great customer service. Does anyone know the best place or people I should email. I've been frustrated before with the folks on the phone and she was amazing. Thank you.

Today a spent over an hour with a supervisor on the phone regarding our booking. She was very helpful and patient. I would like to write an email to praise her great customer service. Does anyone know the best place or people I should email. I've been frustrated before with the folks on the phone and she was amazing. Thank you.

This won't help you now, but I spent over an hour on the phone with a customer service person at our TA earlier this year (I assume you were talking to Celebrity). She was patiently going back and forth between me and Celebrity, until she could finally get someone to understand that if we had paid $X per person for our S2 cabin, and if S1 cabins were now selling for $X-$100 per person, then we should get a free upgrade to the S1 even though it was after final payment date. She eventually got it done.

My wife used to own a small business, and was very attuned to customer service issues. She suggested I ask the customer service agent herself if there is someone I could talk to or write to to convey my appreciation for her efforts. She ended up transferring me to her supervisor right then. I would have been happy to talk to someone live or to just send an email.

When I told the supervisor the story and how persistent the agent had been, she half-audibly gave a sigh of relief. She explained that most calls she gets are complaints; and that it was so refreshing to get a call praising an agent.

Tom & Judy

If you are talking about Celebrity reservations, call them again and ask for an email or as suggested, a supervisor. That is a very nice thing for you go do. It’s like the posts and reviews here. If we enjoy a cruise, we usually don’t post, but if there is an issue, we can’t wait to express it. Human nature.

We do get, ‘No, I loved that ship’ comments, but usually in response to a complaint.

Den