All-time favorite Princess Cruise?

NY_23

Ruby Princess out of Venice and disembarking in Athens about 3 or 4 years ago...included Istanbul and Kusadasi.....would love to do that itinerary again...Would love to port in Istanbul again.

eclue:cool:

We've been fortunate enough to travel to a lot of fun places on a Princess cruise in the last 25 years. Out of 20+ trips I would say our trip on the Tahitian Princess in about 2004 was best. This was shortly after Princess purchased several of the R-class ships and they renamed one the Tahitian and based her out of Papeete. The combination of amazing locations (Society and Cook Islands), the smaller size of the ship, pricing (at the time they were trying to get this cruise up and running and had amazing deals), and service were winners all the way around.

Regarding pricing, when we were having lunch at Bloody Mary's in Bora Bora, we met a young couple who were on their honeymoon and were staying in one of the nice over the water bungalows in the lagoon. The told us what the cost for their bungalow was per night and it was about what we paid per person for the whole cruise! Definitely a great value. I wish Princess had kept all of the R ships and still had these itineraries.

Ruby Princess out of Venice and disembarking in Athens about 3 or 4 years ago...included Istanbul and Kusadasi.....would love to do that itinerary again...Would love to port in Istanbul again.

eclue:cool:

You mention some of our favorite ports! Although I couldn't choose it as an "all-time favorite Princess cruise" because it was on X, my very favorite was a RT out of Civitavecchia to Greece, Turkey and a few of the Greek Islands. Truly magical places, although I'm not sure about visiting Istanbul these days.