Red Sox game

eeyore81

Does anyone have experience with going to a Red Sox game during the RCCL Granduer stop in Boston. It looks like the game starts at 4:05. The boat is docked from 10am -11pm. Can anyone give me details about how to get there, how to get back to the boat and if it is doable?

Interesting.. I can't see why not?? Old Time Trolley has a stop at Fenway, so a cab or Uber should work too. Google maps says less than ten miles. We're there on the Anthem from 7-7. I'd go just for the experience! Now if I can convince DW that this is better than dinner on the ship. Hmmm...

With that late a departure, you should get a whole afternoon game in. Uber is about $15 from the cruise terminal. 4.5 miles, 20 minutes or so, depending on traffic. Head over and see the Common, walk along the greenway on the Charles River, and end up at Fenway. Do part of the Freedom Trail in the morning, or just tour the North End and walk the Trail back to the Common. My personal favorite, though, is the Constitution, which you can take an Uber or water taxi to, and then walk the Trail back through the North End to the Common, and then to Fenway. See the "Sausage Guy" on Landsdowne for the best Italian sausage and pepper sandwich, and get some Sam Adams during the game.

Well we are going for it. Just bought the tickets. Yes it is the Yankees. We aren't fans of either team (we root for the Reds) but its a once in a life time experience to see the Red Sox play the Yankees at Fenway.