Balcony difference on Caribbean Princess

vacation cruiser

Wh.at is the difference between a premium balcony and a regular balcony. I got an upsell offer for 169 from an inside to B1 or BF balcony on Sept 8. I called but I hate to give up my Lido cabin.

If I were offered an upsell from an inside to a balcony I would accept it. I am assuming it is $169/pp. Balcony cabins are larger than insides. All balcony cat. cabins have the same interiors. The difference is location on the ship. B1 is considered the best location, mid ship with large 9' x 9' balconies. B1's are on deck 10. All balcony cabins on deck 10 have the large balconies. Balcony cabins on other deck have 9' x 5' balconies. A quick look at the deck plans and you will understand it better.

Wh.at is the difference between a premium balcony and a regular balcony. I got an upsell offer for 169 from an inside to B1 or BF balcony on Sept 8. I called but I hate to give up my Lido cabin.

Premium balconies have a sofa, and of course, a balcony.

Not really worth it, if you like the Lido location. If your Lido location is close to the exit to the pools, think of it as your semi-private balcony.

We do the same in the aft insides that we book on Aloha or Riviera deck (depending on the ship). Close to the back door to a short set of stairs to the Terrace Pool, up another set of stairs to the Outrigger Bar and the Horizon Court. Great location!! Shhh!!

Personally, I love the balcony. I enjoy reading a book or just taking a nap out there. There’s nothing like watching a sunrise from your balcony. However the choice is yours! If you like your current room location then keep it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just a little confused? Was your up sell from balcony to premium or inside to premium balcony. For $169 I’d take it. I love the caribe deck balconies. They are very spacious half covered. All deck 10 on this class of ship are the 9x9 balconies. I think the B1 have the premium mid ship location which is super convenient to everything. There are no sofas in premium cabins on grand class. I believe that is only Royal/Regal

Sent from my iPhone using Forums