Alchemy Bar Drinks on ships without an Alchemy Bar?

The catch is IF they have the ingredients. The bartenders are happy to make anything you would like, but the Alchemy has some specific ingredients that they make themselves, so usually if there is not an Alchemy, they don't have the ingredients.

It is totally worth a shot asking for it, just make sure you know what is in it in case the bartender does not.

Have fun!

I'm trying to think of an Alchemy drink that I drink where they would have all the ingredients at another bar, and I can't think of any other bar that stocks them--but I haven't asked, either. My next cruise is on the Splendor too, and that's the only thing I miss on the Splendor. So, it'll just traditional cocktails for me.

I'm trying to think of an Alchemy drink that I drink where they would have all the ingredients at another bar, and I can't think of any other bar that stocks them--but I haven't asked, either. My next cruise is on the Splendor too, and that's the only thing I miss on the Splendor. So, it'll just traditional cocktails for me.
Yeah, the specialty concoctions that the Alchemy mixologist make are usually not the typical pours. But most can be made that would be similar with standard bar pours, but would come up a bit short in the overall flavor.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

There's a few that they could make at any bar, with possibly slightly different ingredients. You would just have to know what's in them, because the bartenders there wouldn't know what the drink names are called unless it's something common like a Moscow Mule.

Splendor does have a martini bar.

Do you mean the bar where the Alchemy would be if it were an Alchemy (El Mojito)? Our last cruise on the Splendor (2015) we went there, and it didn't have the vibe. Maybe this time it will--Alchemy is so successful, they may try to imitate it there. Otherwise, for the Splendor, we ended up at the Atrium bar for our cocktail spot.