Navigating Bermuda

Ereggae

I have read numerous reviews regarding how expensive it was to explore Bermuda via taxi. Bermuda has a very efficient public transportation system, which is very inexpensive. The links below will help you navigate places of interest you may want to visit on your own.

General Info

https://www.gotobermuda.com/

Ferry Schedule

http://www.marineandports.bm/Documents/Ferry/Summer%20Ferry%20Schedule%202018.pdf

Bus Schedule

https://www.gov.bm/bus-routes-and-maps

No need to be testy. I read the complaints here on this Board from Celebrity Summit cruisers. Was only trying to help those individuals.

Thank you for the info.

No need to be testy. I read the complaints here on this Board from Celebrity Summit cruisers. Was only trying to help those individuals.

c was not being 'testy' as opposed providing a statement of fact and information.

I, too, have referenced the Bermuda Board to some of those posters, as it will have a dearth of information which is not and quite often need not be on the X board.

This written, is not to say that your information is valueless, yet is best referred and posted to the Bermuda board, that is all... this helps keeps a consistency on all of the boards. Yes, we do have OT's from time to time, yet to assist posters, especially those who are new to CC know that there are destination boards as well, I think that goes a long way to answer all and any specific questions one may have about the destination.

I most certainly believe that is the intent and tenor of c's post vs being testy and, like many others, this is the best way to help those with such destination questions, point them to the appropriate destinations board.

bon voyage

Edited by Bo1953

Thanks for posting. Some of us "forget" to go on the ports boards.

I've never in my life traveled on a public transportation bus in the US but I LOVE the buses in Bermuda. On time, clean and bright and easy to navigate. Last time I rode on a bus in Bermuda a couple of young teenagers were horsing around. NOTHING over the top and it sure didn't bother me. But the bus driver stopped and made the boys get off the bus. I, too, highly recommend getting a bus pass in Bermuda.