Switching dining options prior to sailing

We are travelling with 12 people (all family) and we just discovered that the TA put some of us in early traditional seating and some of us in late traditional dining. Why the TA did that, I don’t know. If we wanted to change to my time dining, do you think that we’d be able to prior to our cruise? We’d all like to eat together, but I don’t know how feasible it would be with my time dining. We’ve already prepaid our gratuities, so it should be easy, no? Suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are travelling with 12 people (all family) and we just discovered that the TA put some of us in early traditional seating and some of us in late traditional dining. Why the TA did that, I don’t know. If we wanted to change to my time dining, do you think that we’d be able to prior to our cruise? We’d all like to eat together, but I don’t know how feasible it would be with my time dining. We’ve already prepaid our gratuities, so it should be easy, no? Suggestions?

All you can do it to contact the TA and ask them to see if My Time is available.

It might be easier to simply move the fewer number of people to the other traditional seating...by "linking" your bookings.

It all comes down to which seating still has openings, early, late, or my time. There are a set number of seats available for each seating. If the group all booked together at the same time I'm not sure why the TA would split the times, but if they booked at different times it's possible the early dining filled up before the last of the group put their deposits down.