MyVegas confusion

8 hours ago, payitforward said:

MLife and RCL also offer status matching.  I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. There are plenty of groups also on the other website we can't mention.

Thanks! Yes, I recently learned that (although they appear to have my account and my husband’s linked so that only 1 of us is getting the useful offers RCL wise despite us being equal in status/points). It has been maddening trying to figure out why, you can’t imagine how difficult, but a couple of reps at RCL actually took the issue on to help and they think that is the problem. Now if I could find a kindly MLife employee to help in the same way (one supposedly took it on and said they would contact me but that was weeks ago...). Enough of my issues though!  

I didn't have an acct at that site (work I do means it wouldn’t be a good thing), but I recently did just to use this one aspect. I’m definitely trying to get caught up so I can cash in!! 😊

@gandt2000 could you explain what you mean regarding maximizing the points? I had understood the best thing to do was to work on the Journeys. Yes or no or ? Thanks! 👍🏼

Edited by 2Beeze