Prisendam Questions

debut

couple of months we will be on Prinsendam for her transatlantic cruise, we have a 50$ per cabin beverage pkg as one of the perks, is this just soda and water? Which will be nice since that's what we drink? Haven't seen one this price ever! Laundry, does ship have fill your bag as many times during cruise for one low price, such as 25$ each time? Had this on Maasdam and loved it!

Oh, and where do you find if your CCL stock has been posted on my HAL documents?

Thank you

Debbie

do you find your CCL stock

I believe the $50 beverage will be two $25 beverage cards so you can use them to purchase any type of beverage that you like. We have that, too, on our upcoming Prinsendam cruise.

The laundry bag option is available on every HAL ship, to my knowledge.

The shareholder benefit OBC will not show on your documents. If you booked directly with HAL, you'll be able to see it in your account. Look at the "make a payment" tab. It should show on the right hand side. If you booked through a TA, only your TA will be able to see the OBC. Just confirm with the TA that it's been posted.

I believe the $50 beverage will be two $25 beverage cards so you can use them to purchase any type of beverage that you like. We have that, too, on our upcoming Prinsendam cruise.

The laundry bag option is available on every HAL ship, to my knowledge.

The shareholder benefit OBC will not show on your documents. If you booked directly with HAL, you'll be able to see it in your account. Look at the "make a payment" tab. It should show on the right hand side. If you booked through a TA, only your TA will be able to see the OBC. Just confirm with the TA that it's been posted.

AQ is completely correct.

Just to add... you'll have the option to choose unlimited laundry, or laundry by the bag...or, if you are so inclined their are self serve washers and dryers on board free of charge as well. Soap is supplied. You just need to bring dryer sheets (if you like to use them).

Hope you both enjoy your upcoming cruises :)