Anyone who has cruised out of Galveston recently

Sawdec

what is the earliest check in time you had? We are cruising in October and given a check in time of 1130 but that was the earliest option. What time will they let you in the building if you have the first check in time? We have cruised before and used to being on the ship by 1130 and not checking in at that time. I plan to get there about 1030 to get parked and luggage dropped off

what is the earliest check in time you had? We are cruising in October and given a check in time of 1130 but that was the earliest option. What time will they let you in the building if you have the first check in time? We have cruised before and used to being on the ship by 1130 and not checking in at that time. I plan to get there about 1030 to get parked and luggage dropped off

The earliest time I've seen is 10:30, but that was when it first came out. Now I've recently seen 11:00 as the earliest time for the past two cruises. They are not supposed to let you in the building until your check in time, so you might want to wait a bit. Even though your time is a bit later than usual, check in goes really fast now, so it won't be too much longer than you are used to.

10am has been the earliest time. When we went in October 2017, we got to Galveston right at 10 and were parked, shuttled, in line and then in the ship by 11am. It was a Monday so it was much smoother and not super crowded but they were very organized. It helped they already had our passports scanned in and our credit card on file so we were shuffled from one station to the next. We sat for a hot five minutes with our boarding card before we were called to proceed.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We boarded the Valor last Monday. Our check in time was 12:00-12:30. We got there at 11:55 and they made us get in the early/late line. This line was longer than the on time line, but we were still on board and eating by 12:20 or so.