Norwegian Escape regular Balcony Cabin Vs. Mini Suite

Mhl76

The ONLY difference is a larger bathroom. The room space is nearly identical. That being said, we like the bigger shower, so we normally book a mini. The “double sink” is pretty useless since you would not want two people in front of it. We would rather have a large single sink with some counter space.

So,,, if bathroom space is important, book a mini. Otherwise, save your money.

We have 4 and absolutely fell the mini is worth the cost. The extra space with a real size shower and not having to dance with a shower curtain is so nice.

The balconies on the escape don't have shower curtains, so I am not sure what you are referring to there. As for the pros/cons of a mini-suite, I feel like the double sink is a con. I don't know why they would do that and not just give you extra counter space. No way are you actually going to have two people using that sink at once.

Is the balcony bigger in the mini suite?

Nope, in fact, they are smaller than some balcony room balconies, because in normal balcony rooms you can get an angled balcony or one of the "secret" balconies and have more space. The mini-suite balconies are all the same size, unless you get one of the "Large Balcony", M6 category or an Aft Mini-Suite, M1.

We have 4 and absolutely fell the mini is worth the cost. The extra space with a real size shower and not having to dance with a shower curtain is so nice.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

The balconies on the escape don't have shower curtains, so I am not sure what you are referring to there. As for the pros/cons of a mini-suite, I feel like the double sink is a con. I don't know why they would do that and not just give you extra counter space. No way are you actually going to have two people using that sink at once.

Where in Robins response do you get the idea of Shower Curtains on the Balcony ?. The Balcony was no different than the standard Balcony, but there are other options with a bigger Balcony. Our friends had a standard Balcony Cabin.....only difference was our Mini Suite had the bigger bathroom ( and worth it to us)....my Brother and his Wife had a Cabin with an Angled Balcony....that was a bigger Balcony, but had the smaller standard bathroom as a regular Balcony Cabin. I feel you lose a little privacy with the angled balcony.

Where in Robins response do you get the idea of Shower Curtains on the Balcony ?. The Balcony was no different than the standard Balcony, but there are other options with a bigger Balcony. Our friends had a standard Balcony Cabin.....only difference was our Mini Suite had the bigger bathroom ( and worth it to us)....my Brother and his Wife had a Cabin with an Angled Balcony....that was a bigger Balcony, but had the smaller standard bathroom as a regular Balcony Cabin. I feel you lose a little privacy with the angled balcony.

The part where she mentions not having to dance with a shower curtain? I assume she was implying that the showers in the Balcony staterooms have shower curtains instead of doors, which is incorrect.