Please finish your reviews on the Allure!

I have seen a few reviews started about Allure cruises but they haven't returned to finish them. I'm not sure if it's the "negative Nancys" or the "know-it-alls" that have made these OPs disappear but I thoroughly enjoy reading the posts and am in need of a fix. The only thing that helps me relax after a hard day at work, and get through the long wait until my fall cruise, is pouring over the threads and pictures of the ship. PLEASE COME BACK.

Sincerely,

"Desperate for Allure News"

I have seen a few reviews started about Allure cruises but they haven't returned to finish them. I'm not sure if it's the "negative Nancys" or the "know-it-alls" that have made these OPs disappear but I thoroughly enjoy reading the posts and am in need of a fix. The only thing that helps me relax after a hard day at work, and get through the long wait until my fall cruise, is pouring over the threads and pictures of the ship. PLEASE COME BACK.

Sincerely,

"Desperate for Allure News"

Yes those "stretch it out" reviews over days are silly. Write the thing and then paste it in.

I'm also craving everything Allure for our upcoming December cruise. I've searched hundreds of times and read some of the same posts over and over. It doesn't matter! I just love hearing everyone's accounts of and tips for this magnificent ship!

The Allure Of The Seas is a beautiful ship. Two great places to spend time is the Solarium Bar and Vintages. The bar staff in both venues were great. My family had a wonderful time on both of our sailings in November 2016 and January 2017.

Yes those "stretch it out" reviews over days are silly. Write the thing and then paste it in.

I am going to have to agree on that. But partially.

I love some day by day kind of reviews such as Mitsugirly's.......IMHO the BEST there is on CC. And Radio. And I love watching a "Bill and Rosie" video...very entertaining, short and sweet. Another one I love is "oops" I forgot the screen name....but it's a husband and wife team and I actually met them on the Equinox last year and recognized the wife from the review pictures. I also like FamilyGoBoston's reviews. The young Spanish guy who travels with his Mom....always a pleasure to read his! And many of the other great readable travel reviews. Apologies if I forgot to mention anybody who I love to read and who has added much to my cruising info base.

But there are some posters who stretch their reviews over months after they have returned, and I just stop reading them because that becomes SO boring.....I have been on that cruise three times and back and they still aren't done!:eek: Do I really care what time the reviewer's Dh went to the bathroom and how many minutes he took to shower and what deodorant he used? Or do I really want to see a halloween like picture of someone's bleeding broken toe!!!!!????? :loudcry:NO thanks!!!!!!!! So I just stop reading them and move on.