Birthday present for a good friend

LadyMac72

I've been talking my friend's ear off about my upcoming (March 2019) cruise. She got excited hearing about it and has now booked her own cruise for herself and her hubby (May 2019). Her birthday is in September so I wanted to give her something cruise related or something useful she can use on the cruise for her birthday. I was thinking cruise cash or a CC gift card, but thought I'd throw this open to see what your ideas are. TIA!

I ordered 2 double insulated travel cups, had them personalized, and had them add a cruise themed design. And am adding a gift card inside for my son and daughter in laws birthdays the end of the month. They're coming with us on our cruise in December.

countdown.pl?image=Beach-2&name=jsvarp&date=12-8-2018&text=&ship=Carnival%20Breeze

I don't know what your friends tastes are, but personally, I think gift cards are awesome!

Right size, right color & easy to pack!! I think this would be an awesome gift - she can use it for whatever she'd like!!

I've been talking my friend's ear off about my upcoming (March 2019) cruise. She got excited hearing about it and has now booked her own cruise for herself and her hubby (May 2019). Her birthday is in September so I wanted to give her something cruise related or something useful she can use on the cruise for her birthday. I was thinking cruise cash or a CC gift card, but thought I'd throw this open to see what your ideas are. TIA!

Hi

Reading the title, I thought you might be giving your friend a cruise. :)

A gift card would be very nice too.

have a great cruise