IOS Out of Southampton this year

Hi Everyone

We have just booked the IOS for October sailing out of the UK with 2 kids 1 7 and 1 2 year old,

We booked this morning and managed to grab cabin 8200 which I am over the moon about.

In our rush to book and secure the cabin I didn't have time to research the nursery situation too well.

I have spoken to someone and they said there is one where our 2 year old can be left, but also noticed on RCI website it says babysitting is not available on cruises out of the UK

Also has anything changed with the nursery since the refit ?

So I guess I just want to be re assured that there is one, where our 2 year old can be left, and also the availability, I read you need to book and it can get full, has anyone every experienced this where there has been no room?

I appreciate any feedback please and re assurance !

Hi Everyone

We have just booked the IOS for October sailing out of the UK with 2 kids 1 7 and 1 2 year old,

We booked this morning and managed to grab cabin 8200 which I am over the moon about.

In our rush to book and secure the cabin I didn't have time to research the nursery situation too well.

I have spoken to someone and they said there is one where our 2 year old can be left, but also noticed on RCI website it says

Forgive me, when I first read you post I thought your kids were 17(seventeen) & 12(twelve) yeaars old.

You may want to rewrite their ages ;p

There is a soft play area which is open 9-5 daily. No need to book. People with 1 yr old have reported using it. You have to stay with the child

There is also baby sitting via nursery which is $6 per hour daytime and $8 per hour in the evenings. You have to book this

There is a small baby pool which kids who still are in nappies can use.

They also have a toy lending programme where you can take a bagful of toys back to your room.