Miami Hotel & Transfer for 5 adults

emilyreid09

Hello,

I am hoping this board may have some helpful ideas for hotels and transfers for 5 adults. It seems whenever I try to do 2 in a room and 3 in a room they don't allow that, does anyone know of suites or family rooms where I can fir either all 5 of us or 3 in one hotel room?

I am hoping for a hotel that has transfers from the airport and then to Port of Miami for the cruise, but it seems a lot offer parking which we don't need.

We are flying in the night before the cruise (from Toronto) and only need a 1 night stay.

Any tips or advice or even hotels names to look into would be greatly appreciated as I have been looking for a few weeks now and am getting more and more lost.

Thank you!

Are you looking in Miami or Miami Beach? :confused: Lots of small, boutique hotels in Miami Beach that only have rooms for 2.

There are some all suite hotels (Homewood Suites) near the Mary Brickell area in downtown Miami; the nearby Hampton Inn should be able to accommodate 3 in a room (2 beds).

Out near the MIA airport you'll find another Homewood Suites in the Blue Lagoon area as well as an Embassy Suites and several Hilton and Marriott brands - all should be able to accommodate 3 in a room and may offer 5 person suites. Airport hotels will offer airport shuttles and some may offer port shuttles for an extra fee; better yet, a taxi from MIA airport hotels to POM is about $30+ (same fare for large SUV and minivan taxis) or use UberXL for closer to $20

Hello,

I am hoping this board may have some helpful ideas for hotels and transfers for 5 adults. It seems whenever I try to do 2 in a room and 3 in a room they don't allow that, does anyone know of suites or family rooms where I can fir either all 5 of us or 3 in one hotel room?

I am hoping for a hotel that has transfers from the airport and then to Port of Miami for the cruise, but it seems a lot offer parking which we don't need.

We are flying in the night before the cruise (from Toronto) and only need a 1 night stay.

Any tips or advice or even hotels names to look into would be greatly appreciated as I have been looking for a few weeks now and am getting more and more lost.

Thank you!

Residence inn ( (Airport) 2 bedroom suite.

2 Bedrooms/2Bathrooms couch/sofa.

Small kitchen area

Transportation to/from Airport

Cab to/from port is around 30.00 plus tip