Quest game

Yeah that was mild. I wound up topless on stage (Fun Squad member got me a curtain to cover up with). We had to show nudes, change clothing, lots of things.

It is in the funtimes, usually after the comedy show around 12 midnight. Adult Scavenger Hunt I think it was told. On Fantasy it was Ship on Stick, free Champagne, and a open bar for all participants on the Serenity Deck.

Yeah that was mild. I wound up topless on stage (Fun Squad member got me a curtain to cover up with). We had to show nudes, change clothing, lots of things.

It is in the funtimes, usually after the comedy show around 12 midnight. Adult Scavenger Hunt I think it was told. On Fantasy it was Ship on Stick, free Champagne, and a open bar for all participants on the Serenity Deck.

Love the phrasing. "I wound up topless on stage".

I was sitting in my chair, gameshow started....yada yada yada I wound up topless on stage.

Quest in a sentence.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Forums mobile app

We took 4 day cruise on Ecstasy recently and it was not on schedule. They added it last minute as an outdoor event could not be done due to weather. I am glad they did. Really enjoyed watching it. It was very raunchy. The CD Gary was young so that might be contributing factor.

Do you have any other shows you would recommend? We are really looking forward to our first cruise next month. Do you feel like Gary was a good cruise director?

Wait a min. were we on the same ship.....LoL J/K In fact that happened on our cruise and my DW was like:mad: stop staring. Not my fault i'm a guy that likes * . *

Just an FYI that was pretty mild from the one I saw:o. However, it was 5yrs ago and people say it has tamed down.

Oh ok! In my mind I was comparing to RCI one I saw. RCI one was pretty tame comparatively. Thanks for the info.

Do you have any other shows you would recommend? We are really looking forward to our first cruise next month. Do you feel like Gary was a good cruise director?

yeah Gary was great! Really enjoyed him and he was everywhere. I forgot the name of the Asst CD (also Bingo coordinator), he was awesome! Gary did great with Love and Marriage show. We didn't care about other playlist production shows. Seemed like same as previous cruises but since it is your first cruise, you will probably like it. The comedy club was okay but hopefully you have better comedians. Really enjoyed Digital Scavenger Hunt with BV. Do that if you get a chance. Enjoyed couple of Dance classes they had if you are in to that. You will enjoy the ship! We liked it.