Great Princess Cruise Spreadsheet Gone

LARGIN

Princessonly dot com had a great Excel spreadsheet showing all Princess cruises up until May 2020. Was easy to plan for future cruises. Checked today and apparently the website has been shut down.. Anyone know what happened or where the spreadsheet is now located?

The only Excel spreadsheets I have seen only show the sale cruises - not all of them - and are on this page: https://book.princess.com/BookingSystem/goToUrl.do?srcURL=marketing/pc/promotional/promotions/index.jsp . There are also spreadsheets sent to TAs when the new cruises were announced but again, they don't include every cruise. Pretty sure Coral had shared those a few months ago on one of her posts.

This was a private non-commercial spreadsheet that showed every Princess ship and daily location. Using it you could plan what cruise you were interested in. I have a copy of the last spreadsheet that shows all cruises until May 2020. I use it figure out what future cruises I want to book

Princessonly dot com had a great Excel spreadsheet showing all Princess cruises up until May 2020. Was easy to plan for future cruises. Checked today and apparently the website has been shut down.. Anyone know what happened or where the spreadsheet is now located?

The chatter part is gone too. My guess is that the person(s) behind it retired.