Rumors of which Princess ships will go to Alaska 2020?

melpollard

Go to the Princess website and search for coastal cruises in April/May 2020. You should see all the ships that are moving up the Pacific coast and that will tell you which ships are going to be in Alaska for the summer.

Go to the Princess website and search for coastal cruises in April/May 2020. You should see all the ships that are moving up the Pacific coast and that will tell you which ships are going to be in Alaska for the summer.
And that shows Grand, Coral, Island, Emerald, Ruby, and Royal. With the Grand having a repositioning cruise to Vancouver perhaps the 10 day RT’s from San Francisco are gone.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

And that shows Grand, Coral, Island, Emerald, Ruby, and Royal. With the Grand having a repositioning cruise to Vancouver perhaps the 10 day RT’s from San Francisco are gone.

Since the Alaska cruises from San Francisco are always sold out wonder what ship will be doing the 10 day RT from San Francisco

I don´t think the Royal would be in Alaska for the 2020 season, she is schedule to visit Le havre on June 26, 2020 and July 2, 2020.

Maybe the Majestic, following the steps of NCL Joy?, and coming to Alaska

Also the Golden is marked to visit Sydney, Australia until at least April 2021, so maybe they won't transfer it to P&O Australia.

I don´t think the Royal would be in Alaska for the 2020 season, she is schedule to visit Le havre on June 26, 2020 and July 2, 2020.

Maybe the Majestic, following the steps of NCL Joy?, and coming to Alaska

Also the Golden is marked to visit Sydney, Australia until at least April 2021, so maybe they won't transfer it to P&O Australia.

The Princess website shows the Royal ending a cruise in Vancouver on May 16, 2020. Don’t know why the conflict?

The Princess website shows the Royal ending a cruise in Vancouver on May 16, 2020. Don’t know why the conflict?

They could cancel cruises and maybe replace it with another ship, don't you think?.

The Royal is schedule to visit Le havre, in the official port website, just what i found.

Hey I´m just trying to help, be positive, take part in the forum and give what i have found, why being so rude with your answer?.

Every time i try to participate on this forum i really regret it.

They could cancel cruises and maybe replace it with another ship, don't you think?.

The Royal is schedule to visit Le havre, in the official port website, just what i found.

Hey I´m just trying to help, be positive, take part in the forum and give what i have found, why being so rude with your answer?.

Every time i try to participate on this forum i really regret it.

I wasn’t trying to be rude. My comment was I didn’t know why there was a conflict between the Princess website and the Le Havre port schedule.

I’m not certain how it works, but having the Golden Princess show on the Sydney cruise port schedule after May of 2020 might be a way to hold those dates for P&O after the transfer.

• 4 months later...

Sweet! We took the Star RT 10 day SF to Alaska in 2014. Taking the Grand this May to Alaska in an S7. Going to miss the window suites, but the trade off will be worth it in my opinion. The Grand is long in the tooth and even with the DD scheduled for March 2019 I am happy to see it replaced. 

On 8/1/2018 at 10:54 PM, IECalCruiser said:

I wasn’t trying to be rude. My comment was I didn’t know why there was a conflict between the Princess website and the Le Havre port schedule.

I’m not certain how it works, but having the Golden Princess show on the Sydney cruise port schedule after May of 2020 might be a way to hold those dates for P&O after the transfer.

On 8/1/2018 at 10:54 PM, IECalCruiser said:

the golden princess is doing 14 day LA to Alaska back to LA May, June and July of 2020