Doubts between MSC and RCI

Saman

At first i was thinking on going on a MSC Norways Fjords Cruise then i looked at a RCI one and Seranade of the Seas looks a nice ship and about half the size of the MSC one so i had more or less decided it worth paying the extra 1000 euros , now i have been looking at the drink prices on RCI and they do seem quite high , we will probably only drink one bottle of wine a day so not worth us getting a package but from what i see a bottle of wine is about 50 dollars, i read somewhere some soft drinks water are free can anyone confirm this and that we can board ship with 2 bottles of wine. Also if we order a bottle of wine and do not finish it can we take it back to the room and then into dining room the next day.

I have seen some offers with money on board included but they don't seem to be coming up at the moment , do they have regular offers on ?

TIA

i read somewhere some soft drinks water are free can anyone confirm this and that we can board ship with 2 bottles of wine. Also if we order a bottle of wine and do not finish it can we take it back to the room and then into dining room the next day.

Yes.

Yes.

Wine prices start at around $35US with tip and go up. This is for a wine that sells in a grocery for $8.

Flavored waters, tea, coffee and ice water are available in buffet and some eating places whenever they are open. Bars have ice water. Sodas (like Coke) are not free, although you can buy an all you can drink package for around $10/day/pp. And you are right - alcoholic drinks are expensive!