wine - oasis of the seas

As atseamylife wrote, yes to both, but if you intend to eat somewhere else, it's easier to take the bottle with you so that you can take it to another restaurant the next night. Will they go get it for you if you don't do this? Yes. But it's nice to be in charge of your own wine. :)

Maybe I spoke to hastily. Since we never have wine left over I can't really speak from true experience about saving it for a later time.

However, we have shared tables with people who don't drink a full bottle (shame) and it's never been a hassle to get the bottle the next night at another venue. Plus, it's kept at the correct temperature vs cabin temperature.

Maybe it's just me, but I think it looks weird walking down the passage way with a bottle of wine with a straw sticking out of it.

Maybe I spoke to hastily. Since we never have wine left over I can't really speak from true experience about saving it for a later time.

However, we have shared tables with people who don't drink a full bottle (shame) and it's never been a hassle to get the bottle the next night at another venue. Plus, it's kept at the correct temperature vs cabin temperature.

Maybe it's just me, but I think it looks weird walking down the passage way with a bottle of wine with a straw sticking out of it.

Not weird at all, and actually a common sight. Well, not the straw part!

Cheers.

M