Majesty versus Enchantment

PSU

We are thinking of doing a short cruise when we are in Florida in February. I have only been on bigger ships. We are looking at Mariner, Majesty or Enchantment. Do all of them have a concierge lounge?

Have all of them been updated. I think Majesty has.

I would appreciate all info that you can give me.

We are used to sailing on Celebrity lately, but Celebrity does not have a sailing that fits our dates.

Thanks so much.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We are thinking of doing a short cruise when we are in Florida in February. I have only been on bigger ships. We are looking at Mariner, Majesty or Enchantment. Do all of them have a concierge lounge?

Have all of them been updated. I think Majesty has.

I would appreciate all info that you can give me.

We are used to sailing on Celebrity lately, but Celebrity does not have a sailing that fits our dates.

Thanks so much.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I've done Majesty 5 times, No concierge as far as I can remember. I'm booked on Mariner, so I'll say I believe they do. If you can wait 40 days, I'll check on Enchantment, but lots of experts will probably jump in before then. Mariner just finished the most recent update.

No Concierge or Diamond Lounge on Majesty. Mariner and Enchantment have them both. Of the 3 ships, Mariner is the largest and has been updated most recently.

Spot on Bob. Looking forward to see how Mariner is now. Always enjoy the Concierge and Diamond Club lounges on Enchantment.

we have been on Majesty 30 times and Enchantment 10, love both ships. But for the size and more to do, I would totally take Mariner. We are doing our first Mariner 8/24. Love that we got a ship this size for our short cruises!