Captains Club rip off?

stephencarr5

Is the Celebrity Cruises Captains Club a Rip Off?  

166 members have voted

1. 1. Is the Celebrity Cruises Captains Club a Rip Off?

• Yes - Captains Club is a Rip Off
    • No - Captains Club is worth it

How does this relate to the topic posted by the OP? Stock price up today in a down market due to a major Upgrade. Stock price is based on future projections of earnings and margins. Price of stock would most likely fall if profits and margins were lowered.

Very true, Charles. And, I'm afraid that particular poster was 0 for 2 (of course, I think it was a tongue-in-cheek reply ;)) But, to their second point -- cruise prices DO come down. Not in this go-go market, of course. But, when the economy has a major set-back, the travel & leisure industry is usually the first casualty. And, of course, there are other external factors, as well. Our very first RC cruise was shortly after the horrors of 9-11. I just couldn't believe how cheap the prices were -- compared to what they had been. Oh -- and I just realized this was totally OT, too! :o But, to answer the OP's question: Nope, I'm Elite on X and D+ on RC -- and I've NEVER found either loyalty program to be a 'rip-off'!:cool:

9 voted that Capt Club is a ripoff?? Got it.

OK, I have an idea. All those that voted it’s a ripoff, give me your CC number and I’ll rat you out to CC and they will cancel your CC membership. Then, to pay me as the fink who turned you in, they’ll give me your points!! I think that is the only way I’ll get to Zenith.

Den