Visiting Dubrovnik in October on NCL STAR

Muiris

Hi Everyone,

Our cruise arrives in Dubrovnik at 1pm on Oct 29th, and depart 9pm. Sunset is around 4.45pm so we have limited daylight hours. My question is, what time can we actually expect to be off the ship , will there be queues to get off?

Any recommendations on how to spend 8 hours in Dubrovnik with limited day light?

Want to make the most of our time here, as have heard this is the best port on our itinerary.

Any advise at all would be helpful!

Thanks

Paul

Take a cab to the old city and walk the wall. it's only a mile or two from the pier. The old city is amazing. Walk around the wall, I thinks it's about $20, then head down into the city and hit the shops and bars. there's a really cool wine bar called Matusko that is basically carved into the hill (like a cave inside). There's also a cool restaurant down in the harbor right below the fortress that's nice to sit in and have some food and a few bottles of wine. Pretty good white wines and cheap too.

Take a cab to the old city and walk the wall. it's only a mile or two from the pier. The old city is amazing. Walk around the wall, I thinks it's about $20, then head down into the city and hit the shops and bars. there's a really cool wine bar called Matusko that is basically carved into the hill (like a cave inside). There's also a cool restaurant down in the harbor right below the fortress that's nice to sit in and have some food and a few bottles of wine. Pretty good white wines and cheap too.
Thanks !!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Forums mobile app