Difference between spa and regular balcony

lccruiser

The room is basically the same with a few possible exceptions... on the newer ships if you're on deck 12 there is no cover to the balcony- just slats- so there's a lot of sun and it's unusable in rainy weather.

Other than that, the spa balcony cabins have a different color scheme- more peachy pink than the orange/tan of a regular cabin... plus you will get free Elemis toiletries and a pair of slippers to keep.\

Oh, and your beach towel is a different color! On Magic ours was yellow while all other cabins were the standard blue.

And yes, they are closer to the spa- all the way forward and on the same floor or one level lower.

Don’t know what ship but on the Dream and Vista class ships you also get access to the thermal area for the first and second passenger. That includes the thermal pool, heated loungers, etc.

On the Breeze the room is more green in color vs blue and you do get the different Elemis toiletries and I love the linen spray.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Don’t know what ship but on the Dream and Vista class ships you also get access to the thermal area for the first and second passenger. That includes the thermal pool, heated loungers, etc.

On the Breeze the room is more green in color vs blue and you do get the different Elemis toiletries and I love the linen spray.

What is the linen spray?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Forums mobile app

Wouldn’t these balconies be more money ? I thought the idea was to combine balcony with access to the spa pools. Thanks

Yes they cost a little more ,but it also includes access to the spa all week , for 2 people in the cabin

There are differences, but it's all based on what ship you're on.

Cloud 9 Spa cabins. On Sunshine, Vista, Horizon, Panorama, and quite possibly the Sunrise you get a cruise long access to the thermal suite and adjacent relaxation room for the first 2 adults in the cabin. The tremal suites consists of 4 saunas and steam rooms each with a different therapeutic temperature. 2 rainforest showers with aromatherapy are along the wall with the saunas and steam rooms. There are also 8-12 heated countured loungers to relax in and a small hot tub. 2 freespin or yoga classes for 2 adults along with your welcome ritual, which is a personal rather than group tour of the spa. Additionally you will get to design for the cabin a salt or sugar scrub.

In the cabin you will have sample sizes of the spa's shampoo, conditioner, moisturizer, hand soap, and pillow aromatherapy spray, sorry no refills unless you have a generous steward. For your personal use there will be 2 pairs of spa slippers, that fit some people well, others not so much. You will also have upgrades robes and pool towel for use during the cruise.

Splendor, Dream, Breeze, and Magic you get all that except the design your own scrub, they have pre-packaged ones. Aslo missing is the small hot tub which instead is replaced by a large Thalassotherapy Pool with in water loungers and overhead shoulder and neck jets across the hall from the thermal suite. Opposite the loungers is a barre to do in water stretches. In the thermal suites are a mixture of heater loungers, beds, and seats in each room. My personal favorite is the foremost room with a dry temperate setting as there is a lounger positioned facing the windows giving a 180 view of what's in front of the ship.

On the other ship of the line a spa cabin is nothing more than a cabin located on the Spa Deck. If a ship does not have the Cloud 9 spa there is nothing special to offer those staying close to the spa area.

• Like 1

What is the linen spray?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Forums mobile app

It was a spray you put on your sheets and pillows with lavender to help you relax and sleep. I was joking with my room attendant how I had to hide it from my sister in another cabin and he left me a little gift set for her.

I booked a spa suite for our next cruise on the Breeze. I truly enjoyed the room, of course having an amazing room steward helped too. :)