dinner time , waiting list.

Saman

Hi i asked for the 8,30 dinner time when booking and she said was not available and on my booking document they sent me its marked on there waiting list for 8,30 , should i beable to see this anywhere on the web to see if the status changes? or would i have to phone and ask? I get my reservation number come up option to buy internet or drinks package but little more info. Cruise is in may .Booked direct.

TIA

Hi i asked for the 8,30 dinner time when booking and she said was not available and on my booking document they sent me its marked on there waiting list for 8,30 , should i beable to see this anywhere on the web to see if the status changes? or would i have to phone and ask? I get my reservation number come up option to buy internet or drinks package but little more info. Cruise is in may .Booked direct.

TIA

You can use the automated number to get a booking confirmation which will show your dining assignment:

866-562-7625, press #4.

TIA

Did you book the cruise yourself directly with Royal Caribbean? Or did you use a travel agent?

If an agent, tell him/her to keep on it to get you switched.

I would say that you have an excellent chance to clear any waiting list since your cruise is 9 months away, but sometimes it takes the squeaky wheel.

:)

I am in Spain and booked direct on the RCI website , as they also have a letter missing on my name i think i will wait a month and give them a call to sort that out and ask if we now have the dining time ,also there are 3 of us and would prefer to be on a table alone can we request this?

:)